1. Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Granola Bars
Dates, oats, and peanut butter make for a sweet and filling on-the-go breakfast. Recipe here.
2. Three-Ingredient Peanut Butter Mug Cake
3. Grain-Free Banana Peanut Butter Blender Muffins
These muffins have just 5 ingredients, come together in the blender, and are perfect for anyone on a grain-free or gluten-free diet! Recipe here.
4. Peanut Butter, Banana, and Jam Breakfast Pizza
Peanut butter AND pizza, all before noon 🙂 Recipe here.
5. Mini Flourless Peanut Butter Pumpkin Muffins
Thank goodness canned pumpkin is in season all year long. Recipe here.
6. Peanut Butter Overnight Oats
All the flavor of oatmeal without the hassle of actually, you know, cooking.
7. Thai Cauliflower Rice Salad with Peanut Butter Ginger Sauce
8. Peanut Butter Fruit Stack Sandwiches
Fresh fruit, whole grain bread, and a generous slather of peanut butter? Ya. Recipe here.
(With a low-sugar jelly, PB&J on wheat can be a healthy sandwich option, too. But that seemed a little too obvious.)